27/09/2015

Elhiem British SAS/ SandS Models Toyota van (deceased).

Hi. Just a little post of pictures of Elhiem's British SAS  in Gulf War colours. Lovely sculpts as always.


Possibly the packs/equipment are a bit bright, but I'm not stressing about it.

Also, I have several items of resin terrain from SandS Models to paint, the first of which is a distressed Toyota van. These are cracking models, and I have some street barricades primed and ready to go. I have painted this in a similar way to my figures- base colours blocked in, a suitable colour wash, then re-establish base colours and add highlights. Unfortunately, I haven't been fussy enough to fill in a few blow holes from the casting process- I know, a cardinal sin- so I apologise to all those less lazy than me!






Anyway, just a quick post. Have a good week all!


9 comments:

  1. Nice work, Gunny. You've still got the touch, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay, thanks very much young sir- I trust you are well? Best wishes from South Wales!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gunny. I'm well, and busy as a full-time caregiver to my wife these days. She is the love of my life, and fighter. We are looking forward to the day when she is in remission.

      Delete
    2. Jay, my thoughts are with you. We have been down the same road my wife and I, so stay strong and know that people are with you, in many places. You have built up a following of cyber friends that are warmed by your good humour and intelligence, and I know all will wish you the best for the future. Sincerely, R.


      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete