25/05/2014

Liebster Award

As mentioned in yesterday's post, Jay from the excellent 'Jay's Miniature Enterprise' blog (and I do mean excellent- the man is funny, warm and kind, and tells a good story with interesting miniatures and photographs) I have been generously nominated by said gentleman for a Liebster Award, and I believe it is my duty to pass the baton on and nominate some of the bloggers that I follow. I certainly wouldn't want to offend anyone by leaving them out, as I find something of interest in all the blogs I follow (well, otherwise there's no point in following, right?), so as Anne O'Leary has done, I should just like to divert your attention to the list of followers on my blog page. I follow a variety of bloggers, not all 15mm sci fi gamers, and I learn something from all of them, even if I'm not a regular comment maker.

I really enjoy the support and generosity of all those bloggers I follow, and would commend you to take a look at any or all of them on my blog roll. This is a wonderful community we enjoy, we painters/modellers/gamers, and I just want to include as many as possible.

Best wishes to all!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks very much- I'm really surprised as I only have relatively few followers, but I'm grateful to those that do check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pssst
    http://armiesarmy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/liebster-award-nomination.html

    You have an award. Beware the fame, offers from ladies and fortune....


    bahhhhh

    missed by seconds......well days

    ReplyDelete